Thursday, July 23

Chic Chicks and Cookies!

I just wanted to share this great little site I stumbled upon...



They offer text link advertising for your blog or website for only $5.95 per month. It looks like your ad will rotate and appear on blogs with a fairly high readership, so it seems like a great deal. I am going to give it a try.

Click here for more information on advertising with Chic Chicks Media.



And now for the cookies...



Garion is a whiz using the Kitchen Aid mixer! Maybe he'll want to try his hand at a meringue next...

1 comment:

Decor To Adore said...

Happy Sunday! I am making way through all of the comments I received when I was featured on SITS. It really is a great SITSahood.
Thank you so much for visiting me and have a blessed day!
Can't wait for the Julia movie either!