Monday, April 5

Field of Flowers

We had the most fabulous weekend, filled with great friends, good food, and lots of fun.
The highlight was our group picnic on Saturday out amongst the wildflowers.

See how sweet they are? Now imagine frolicking through acres and acres of these little lovelies...



There are many visitors to this natural phenomenon, so a few well-traversed paths make it easier to wander.







I hope you can begin to glimpse the enormity of this blossoming field. Towards the back of the photo, underneath the trees is our picnic group of about 30 people. And in the right middle-ground is one of the boys making his way back...



Even in this huge field of flowers, Aiden managed to find the one pile of dirt.




I can't wait to go back next year...





If you live in SLO County, you can find the wildflowers on Shell Creek Road off Hwy 58. They only last for a few weeks, so hurry!



2 comments:

Mary said...

What a wonderful day, and such lovely pictures! Thank you for posting. I'm relatively new to your blog, but I have to say, you've done a terrific job between the artistry of your work, the beautiful photos, and the thoughtfulness of your writing. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Lorraine Murphy Jewellery - Focus Gallery Nottingham said...

I just wanted to say how professional your tutorials are, I really got more info from them than with any purchased info or help from other resin makers.Are there any textile/resin tips you would like to share?(now I am being greedy arent I)
thanks again
Lorraine