Saturday, February 12

Get your morning cup here...

Well, my big news is that we are expecting another little babe to be joining our family in a few months.

I am thrilled!

Of course, it also means I've changed some of my normal daily routines

like...


Decaf is still on the menu, but you know - it's just not quite the same...

But for those of you out there that still can (and love to) indulge in the lovely dark brew,
here is a collection of some intresting coffee related items.


I love personalization, and unique gift ideas
so this one really caught my eye:



She offers an amazing selection of witty and fun hand-stamped silverware, and offers custom orders too.
Just too awesome!


And then these mugs...




Personalized mug options abound - but these ones from Twisted River Clay are really special.

I love the unique wood grain design, sweet hand-carved initals, and lovely earthy colors.


Finally, this just made me laugh out loud - and I love that anytime:


Book Tag from IM Girl

So enjoy your morning cup, and have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: