Saturday, November 5

New Tutorials Coming Soon!

While sitting at the computer drinking coffee and trying to wake up, I embarked on a bit of autumn "spring" cleaning of computer files, and stumbled upon a whole series of tutorials I had planned to share, including:


 open bezel casting, and:


how to make your own resin molds.

"Oh, yeah...." thought I.

That was months ago. I guess I became a little distracted by, well - pregnancy. OK, fair enough. But I really would like to finish those up. My existing photos are however, how to put it gently?.... lousy.

So I'm going to focus and give myself a deadline to re-do and publish these tutorials by the beginning of December.

So stay tuned, because it's really fun stuff!!

4 comments:

Purky said...

Pregnancy is an awesome thing to be distracted by!

looking forward to seeing your new posts and have fun taking new pictures :)

Brenda. said...

I am so looking forward to these awesome tuts! Thank You! :-D

Lauren said...

I would LOVE to see the open bezel one! Have a few ideas sketched out but not sure how to proceed :)

Von said...

I am so pleased to have stumbled across your blog as I have recently started playing with resin and making mistakes and discoveries along the way. I look forward to learning from your experiences.
Von U.K ☺