Monday, August 11

100 Item Challenge

For some time I've had the goal of listing 100 items in my shop. My main problem is however, that I'm so distracted by trying to implement new ideas and styles that I don't finish the items I've already started.

Now, I have some new ideas to try and really, really want to buy more resin and mold casting materials and get busy creating. But wait! What about that bowl filled with half-finished jewelry pieces? They're just going to waste! With some, I wasn't entirely happy with how they turned out, but many others are really quite cute and just need the finishing touches.

So, here's my challenge - I am going to give myself 1 week to finish all those odds and ends and get my store listings up to 100. I already have 58 in my store, so that leaves only 42 to make. That's 6 per day. Completely do-able, I believe, as long as I buckle down and resist distraction. The only caveat is that I can only use materials I already have. No perusing the craft store aisles - not even to use my 40% off coupon.

Starting tomorrow, the 7-day challenge is on! I will post with my daily results to keep me on track...

1 comment:

NeverNotKnitting said...

oooh Cant wait to see what you come up with!