Sunday, July 19

A Horse of a Different Color - New Photo Style...

New Photos For My Etsy Shop!



My Etsy shop is going through a bit of a face lift: upgrading to all Sterling Silver chains, new packaging and new logo & business cards. I really wanted to reflect the change with new photos that really had some life and eye-catching vibrancy.

I took a look at some of Etsy's top jewelry sellers, and the photos I was most attracted to were the ones with bold background colors. Here are some of my favorites:

tigerlillyshop
esdesigns
caughtredhanded

I decided to give it a try, and set up a make-shift photo studio on the front porch (and wow, it must have been 105 degrees today - no exaggeration - but I was determined). I used scrapbook paper, and was limited to the few solid colors I had available, but I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Next time I'm at the craft store I'll look for some more backgrounds, but in the meantime I'll be taking photos with these. I have about 30 - 40 more map pendants with photos to re-do. I also need to take a photo with a model wearing a necklace, and a photo of my new packaging before I can start re-listing.

There's lots on this girl's to-do list - better get crackin'!

No comments: