Tuesday, July 14

Shop Re-Opening! Special for Bloggies Only!



Well, I'm up late with insommnia (another fun side-effect of prednisone) However, I was able to redesign a new blog banner and Etsy shop banner to match my new store style. While uploading the new banner and seeing my sad, little empty shop, I overcome with Etsy longing and suddenly decided to re-open a little sooner than my previous several-weeks-away plan had allowed...

...SO...here's a "soft" Grand Re-Opening of my Etsy Shop!
(Notice the nice new banner?)


There are only a few of my older items listed (still adorable!)- ahem (modest coughing). There's lots of work to be done on my new items, including the map pendants, mostly dealing with taking photos. I also have to set up my brand new and lovely packaging designs.

I had wanted to have everything completely ready before re-opening, but appartantly this is one time the procrastination-BUG passed me by, and I was instead bitten by the be-reckless-and-jump-the-gun-BUG. Ooh, he's a sneaky one...


So, even-though I've technically re-opened, there is quite a bit of work yet to do. Oh my, I suppose this will really get me motivated. In the meantime, here's a special offer for my lovely bloggy readers:

30% off any purchase,
plus free shipping!

Just enter "BLOG30" in the "Notes to Seller" at checkout and I will send a revised invoice with your discount. Or, if you go ahead and complete payment, I will send a refund via PayPal. Offer expires 7/31/09.

Thank you again for all your support - you ladies are the best!

No comments: